- Download Google Chromecast On Mac Os
- Chromecast Downloads
- Download Google Chromecast For Macbook Pro
- Chromecast Extension Download For Mac
- Download Google Chromecast On Mac Windows 10
- Google Chromecast Setup For Mac
- Chromecast Chrome Cleanup Tool Enterprise. Google Chrome Browser Devices Google Cloud G Suite. Download Chrome for Mac. For Mac OS X 10.10 or later. This computer will no longer receive Google Chrome updates because Mac OS X 10.6 - 10.9 are no longer supported.
- Google Cast is an official extension developed for the Google Chrome web browser that offers you the possibility to send the content in your current tab to a connected Chromecast device. Integrate into your Google Chrome browser a simple tool for casting content in no time. Google Cast deploys.
- Visit the Chromecast setup page and download the Google home. Then, follow the directions to connect your wireless network. Mac) Free Download; Text Now For PC – Free Download for Windows and Mac; vMEyeSuper for PC – Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac – Free Download; iCalendar For PC – Free Download for Windows and Mac.
Google chromecast free download - Google Meet, Videostream for Google Chromecast, Google Chromecast Guide for Windows 10, and many more programs.
Google always try to make our life easier. With this moto, they have already launched many apps and devices. Chromecast is one of them, and It is a media streaming device. These days, people want to use Chromecast for PC. So, they are looking for the process to make their screen into a TV or Media Player. So, I’ll show you how to setup & use Chromecast on your PC.
People also have confused about one thing and search on the internet several times. “How to setup Chromecast for Windows”, and “How to install Chromecast for MAC?” If you are one of them, don’t worry. I’ll make it clear through the article. Just stay with us and follow my instructions step by step. You will be able to use Chromecast on PC. No matter, it is either Windows PC or a MAC PC.
- How to setup Chromecast on PC (Windows/ Mac)
Chromecast For PC Overview
Chromecast is a trendy device all around the world, developed by Google. Third Generation Chromecast is the fifth and the latest version, released in October 2018. It has many advanced features to make our life more comfortable than before. It can turn your ordinary Television screen or PC screen into a Smart TV in a second.
Chromecast is a digital media player, supports on every TV and PC screen. You can have a fantastic experience with premium channels, and enjoy HD quality videos. You can also mirror your mobile and tablet screen on a big screen. Be sure that they are connected to the same wireless network.
Chromecast has many amazing and advanced features. Let me show you some of them.
- Enjoy premium channels & some fun family games on Chromecast
- Mirror your Android or iOS device on your TV screen.
- Enjoy [email protected] – 4K HD quality video experience.
- You can use Chromecast as a guest mode without sharing the access to your Wi-Fi.
- You can present your dynamic presentation on Chromecast through Google Slides.
How to setup Chromecast on PC (Windows/ Mac)
If you are looking for a perfect guideline to setup Chromecast on PC, you are in the right place. I’ll show you in detail. Just follow my instructions, as I say. You won’t face any problem during the setup of the Chromecast. So, let’s start. You need to set up your Google Chromecast device on the TV first by the following steps,
- Connect Chromecast to the HDMI port of your television.
- Visit the Chromecast setup page and download the Google home.
- Then, follow the directions to connect your wireless network.
Setup or connect Chromecast on PC
You need to ensure the following three things before connecting Chromecast on PC.
- Google Chromecast Device works appropriately on your television
- Download and install Google Chrome on your PC
- TV and PC are connected in the same wireless network.
Let me clear one more thing; the following process is almost the same for Windows and MAC. The only difference is you need to download Google Chrome that’s compatible with your PC (Windows/ Mac). After ensuring those, let’s start to connect Chromecast on PC.
Open Google Chrome and click on the three dots(upper right corner)
- Click “Cast” and select your Chromecast device.
- Now there are more three options,
- Cast Tab – To show the active tab
- Cast Desktop – To show the entire screen.
- Cast File – To choose a file to show
- Select one that you want to do.
Now your PC is connected with Google Chromecast.
Pros of Chromecast
- Cheapest media streaming device with advanced features.
- Google Chromecast is so much easy to set up and use.
- After purchasing Chromecast, you need to pay what you watch.
- You can use your Android and iOS devices as remote to control Chromecast.
Download Google Chromecast On Mac Os
Cons of Chromecast
- It doesn’t provide any remote control device. It would be best if you used your Android or iOS device as a remote.
- You couldn’t enjoy free Chromecast.
Can I mirror my phone screen?
Yes. You can mirror your Android or iOS device with Chromecast on the same Wi-Fi network
Can I use my phone casting or streaming?
You can use it without interrupting the streaming.
Is it free to watching premium channels on Chromecast?
No. You’ll have to pay the subscription fee of channel what you want to watch.
If you are bored with your PC, turned it into a home theatre now with Chromecast. It offers you the fantastic experience of premium channels and HD quality video at a low price. Through the full article, you already know about the full hacks of downloading Chromecast for PC. So, make your life full of entertainment with Google Chromecast on PC.
Also Read Guarding Expert for PC (Download For Windows 7/8/10 & Mac Os) Free!
Professional Tech Content Writter and Developer. He finds his sense of work in Windows software, Andorid Apps, tools, ROMs , Emulator , and what not. Apart from mobile OS, I also enjoys testing softwares for PC. and Testing android software for pc, Windows 7, Windows 10, Xp, Mac, Linux.
Google’s Chromecast Device makes it really easy to project media from MacBook to TV. You will find below the steps to Setup and Use Chromecast on Mac.
Setup and Use Chromecast On Mac
Previously, it was possible to Setup Chromecast on Mac by downloading the Chromecast App to computer and completing the entire setup process directly on a MacBook.
However, Chromecast App is no longer available for download on Computers and currently the only way to Setup Chromecast Device is by downloading Google Home App on a Mobile Device.
Once the Setup process is completed, your Mobile Phone and the Home App is no longer required to project media from MacBook to TV using Chromecast.
With this understanding let us go ahead and take a look at the steps to use Chromecast on MacBook.
1. Attach Chromecast Device to TV
The first step is to attach Chromecast Device to your Home Television.
1. Plug in the HDMI End of Google Chromecast Device into the HDMI Port of your Home TV and Plug the USB End of Chromecast to USB Power Adapter (See image below).
2. Next, use the Remote Control of your Home Television to change the Source Input of your TV to match the HDMI Port (HDMI 1, HDMI2….) into which the Chromecast device is plugged-in.
Note: On most Remote Controls you can change the Input Source by pressing Input or Source button.
Press the designated button on the Remote Control and make sure the Television display changes to the selected HDMI Port.
2. Setup Chromecast Using Google Home App
The next step is to setup the Chromecast Device by using Google Home App on your Mobile Phone or Tablet.
As mentioned above, the Mobile Device is only required during the setup process, after which you will be able to use Chromecast directly on your MacBook.
1. Download Google Home App on your iPhone from the App Store.
2. Once the Home App is downloaded, open Home App and tap on Accept to agree to Terms and Conditions.
3. On the Home Screen, tap on Set up 1 device option.
4. On the next screen, select Home and tap on Next.
5. Wait for Google Home App to Locate your Chromecast device and tap on Yes to continue.
6. You should now see a Code on the screen of your TV and a Code on the screen of your Phone. Tap on Yes if you are able to see the Code on TV screen.
7. On the next screen, you can tap on either Yes, I’m in or No thanks to move to the next step.
8. Next, select a Location for your Chromecast Device and tap on Next.
9. On the next screen, select your WiFi Network and tap on Next.
Download Google Chromecast For Macbook Pro
10. Finally, enter your WiFi Network Password to finish the Setup process of your Chromecast device.
3. Download and Install Google Chrome
Chromecast Extension Download For Mac
You can skip this step if Google’s Chrome browser is already installed on your MacBook. If not, follow the steps below to Download & Install Google’s Chrome Browser on your Mac.
Download Google Chromecast On Mac Windows 10
1. Using Safari browser, go to Google Chrome’s website to download the latest version of Google Chrome on your Mac.
2. Open the downloaded googlechrome.dmg file on your Mac by double-clicking on it.
3. Move Google Chrome to the Applications Folder on your Mac.
You will now find Chrome browser Installed and ready for use on your Mac.
4. How to Use Chromecast on MacBook
All that is required to use Chromecast on Mac is to access the Cast feature as available in Chrome Browser.
Google Chromecast Setup For Mac
1. Open the Chrome Browser on your MacBook.
2. Click on 3-dots menu icon and select the Cast option in the drop-down menu.
3. Now, when you play any YouTube Video or Netflix Movie on your MacBook, you will find it playing on the larger screen of your Home Television.
Another way to Project from MacBook to TV is to start playing the video or movie on your MacBook and click on the Cast Icon located at the top-right corner of your computer
Note: The Cast Icon appears only on YouTube, Netflix and other supported Apps.